Get A Mafia Name!

Tips:

* Try different name combos, i.e. Joe, Joe Blow, Razor Blade Tony, etc.
* Try your friend's or grandma's name.
* Try some gibberish.
* You can change Your Mafia Name name every round.


Get A Mafia Name!

* Bad Breath Tito
* The Greaser
* Petty Crime Tony
* Roberto Fatface
* Legless Jack Gallo
* Claudio Lombardi
* Louie the Pimp
* Jackie Moretti
* Nicky the Bookie
* Bouncer


Get A Pirate Name!

* Jailbird
* Semi-Evil
* Bradford
* Slaughter
* Hidalgo Scarr
* Bob Rotgut
* Maurice Slasher
* Slasher
* Greenbeard
* Pirate John
* John The Bald
* Hugo Mauvebeard
* Edgar The Infected
* Fruitless Dan Dregg
* Jowls Bailey
* William Smythe
* Rancid Gus Slaughter


Get Yourself A True Gangsta Quote!

* Yo chickenhead! Did you just bust a cap on my g-ride?
* Ain't they gonna grab us? My nizzle!
* I'm going to blast dat gringo with my AK-47. My nizzle!
* After I'm done kickin', I'm gonna shank your switchblade.
* Got hoopty?
* After I'm done jumpin', I'm gonna bust a cap on my couch.
* After I'm done smokin', I'm gonna get loco on my grill.
* Only a gangsta knows what's up with the gat.
* Fo' shizzle, why she always jackin' crazy like that?
* I'm going to cut off their toenail and feed it to my gangsta.
* I fightin' her ho! That's stupid!
* Get your dumb ho out of my ass!
* I don't care about no stupid baby's momma. Just give me my g-thing!
* Jackin', runnin' and slappin' — that's how I roll.
* I'm your chickenhead, and you're my sista. And dat's fo' real!
* Yo chickenhead! Did you just slap my .357?
* Ain't they gonna dance on them? Oh hells naw!
* Once a dawg, always a dawg. Oh hells naw!





No comments: